Last week was finally inaugurated the exhibition in the poster that I quoted, I write because it was from this last summer, being aware, I waited the time when I could go to admire the great artists such as Monet, Cezanne, Van Gogh ..
I can say that my expectations were not disappointed: the main theme of the exhibition is indicated in the title, namely the Mediterranean, with its light, colors, moods, sometimes seems to smell and sounds of some beaches and some glimpses of the sea ...
The exhibition begins with paintings in which realism is to prevail, in which the colors and shapes faithfully reproduce the images of the south of France and areas of Nice, Antibes, Montpellier or near which he worked Courbet ...
but then the interpretation of the painting, the relationship with the representation of reality and then change the landscape even though the same is represented, felt differently and the colors fade and represent the atmosphere and feel like Monet ...
|
The exhibition
Monday to Friday 9-19 Saturday and Sunday at 90-20
Closed 24 -25 - December 31
Palazzo Ducale in Genoa until May 1, 2011
0 comments:
Post a Comment