Spoiler Warning ... Blurb is that in the Teaser
Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice. Now, with roses on trial for her life and Lissa first in line for the Royal Throne, Nothing Will Ever Be The Same Between Them.
devastating addition to the blurb, a few days from the date of publication, set Dec. 7, there was also put Penguin Australia to put forward!
The latest chapter in the saga Vampire Academy entitled Last Sacrifice will in fact be available for the anglophone market, in just 4 days and the Australian publishing house decided to publish a teaser for each character.
Boys anxiety!
I'm sick at the thought ...
I would not do spoilers, but the last two lines of Spirit Bound I had literally killed.
Now I'm going crazy trying to guess what will happen ... Will Rose to save?
Dimitri? Adrian
What will happen to the poor?
But above all, that development will have the famous "trial"?
And the note left by the Rose Queen?
cause I'm damn book should be titled Last Sacrifice?
Who on earth I'll die??
guys really too much anxiety!
But here's the teaser and the link of the first chapter in English ( Chapter 1) ... that strangely also puts tremendous anxiety!
Only 4 days and all mysteries will be revealed ... I hope that my little heart can support it!
in the series:
# 1. Vampire Academy - The Academy of Vampires -
# 2. Frostbite - Ice Morsi -
# 3. Shadow Kiss
# 4. Blood Promise
# 5. Spirit Bound
# 6. Last Sacrifice
Title: Last Sacrifice
Author: Richelle Mead
Publisher: Pengiun Australia
Published: 07 December 2010
Format: Paperback
0 comments:
Post a Comment