This year is ending and I find myself celebrating a birthday. .. I do not want to do analysis and draw together the threads of my life: I only know that I go to the pool to fight the force of gravity tends to pull everything down and get the flab on the sides not to stop, because the pounds are never where they should ?!
Yesterday I watched the tree, which are able to do despite the infiltration of water from the ceiling have delayed the work, is a bit ' wrong ... but stable after several years I have found a way to fix it right ...
I also feel a little 'twisted like a tree full of decorations, but from year to year increase, and finally stable cabbage a great result!
On this occasion I decided to make homemade pasta and roll out the dough by hand: the moment the photo does not make it but the flavor and texture, yes ... even though I almost have embarked wrists because they could not even hold a fork (pull six ounces of flour is not as simple as it sounds!).
Happy birthday to me with a cup of chocolate in the face of the diet ... A big thanks to Manu for a very nice gift I've always loved the snowmen ... Mery
0 comments:
Post a Comment