We have one more day and this year is over: I hate this holiday you do not know why you always have fun, you're a poor man if you go out to uncork the champagne with a hundred others like you coming out to say they had been left at home, it seems that we need to draw together the threads of their lives ... because you know another year has passed and you, what have you done? What fantastic events you let that occur in your life?
... But please! Sometimes I think the fantastic event that occurred in my life is that I could bring home the skin, mine and those I love ... that is not something so obvious!
Then I thought, in fact, there is a long list of things that I thought: the first in chronological order, starting now and going back is that now my "almost" in-law put me to the place computer, installing a program to see some cross-stitch patterns that would otherwise not even through a telescope, I have Outlook installed, I can use blogger draft ... I feel like a fulfilled woman!
I read about forty books, visited at least three shows (say six because I saw them twice each !)... no to be precise I've seen four shows!
I celebrated in my house (a mansion!) Five birthday parties, held a baptism with a lot of favors, a Halloween party, Christmas and New Year's next ...
repainted the kitchen, hall, attacked the new pictures ... completed at least three cross stitch ... big!
Learned to pull the dough: experiencing four kinds of pasta!
So I lived! and are so happy about this and have loved as I could, as best I could ... have not become richer financially, I have not found a husband, I have traveled if not in my mind but I feel that I went far away and then be back ... So with all my heart hope to all people, big and small they fought like me, even more than me this year, has now come to an end HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment