Little Red Riding Hood?? * _ *
OMMIODIO!
I know, this should be a blog about books and movies, but ... Little Red Riding Hood??
premise that while watching the trailer I was esaltatissima, the guy who jumped on the chair, my excitement lasted until I read ... by the director of Twilight ... Doh!
I seriously loved the books of Meyer films but I can not see them!
now, counting that Little Red Riding Hood in older versions do not was a fairy tale for children, had a sexual morality, the wolf was a metaphor for evil men of violence and cannibalism and read a page and no ( Le Petit Chaperon Rouge by Charles Perrault) hope with all my heart that they have made a surrogate of twilight. I
all expectations to the film, see March aspiettiamo =)
And do not you? What is Little Red Riding Hood?
0 comments:
Post a Comment