But good morning
guys ... we are finally in December as promised and we start to dance ...
Dance?? All right!
Anyone still lacks a knight or a pretty lady for the inaugural grand ball immediately run for cover ... You do not want to miss one of the most exclusive events throughout the winter??
From now until the end of January, the blog will host the Special Fairy Tylwyth Teg (Enchanted Books), the brainchild of Lady Earnshaw, where fairies, elves, nymphs, sirens and lots of other magical creatures will accompany us on a journey unique among myths, legends and dances!
For those not familiar yet, I refer you to the post of presentation ( here) in which the presentation of this fantastic initiative and miss fairy!
not going to reveal much ... but Book of Tales in Serbian has surprises for you, surprises and surprises directly from overseas ... oops, a another world!
As my "wonderful" knight ... who's going?? Want
Quelch clue?
No, no I'll be presenting in due course ... or should I say you will present them =)
Oh yes, luck began to run for the dear Morgana ^ ^
However apart from the frivolous ... what to do to participate in and never put up these mysterious surprises?
It 's very easy. Just be registered in the blog, participate actively in discussions and be on your toes.
I recommend you take a ride on the atria also blog hosting initiative, Hungry Wolf Books, Forgotten Pages , Diary Thought I lost , Bibliomania , Dreaming Reading, Dusty Pages in Wonderland, I never want that you lost part of this special ... What
Tylwyth Teg begin!
Ready to welcome the notri magical friends??
0 comments:
Post a Comment