Friday, December 10, 2010

How To Delete Poptropica Account

SUPER PREVIEW: Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead

RICHELLE MEAD ON HIS NEW SERIES, BLOODLINE
Richelle Mead has now graduated with Vampire Academy.
The sixth and final book in his popular series arrives in stores on Dec. 7 and she is already working on his next project, Bloodlines. We talked with Mead in the series (on sale this August). - KEITH STASKIEWICH

Bloodlines Vampire Academy will be tied to?
We are still in the same universe, same rules, everything.
But the characters who had a minor role now our main.
The narrator is Sydney, a human. She is an alchemy. Jill, a vampire Moroi she will play a key role. The main male character will be a big surprise. I will tell you only that it is one of love interests Vampire Academy.
Where is the setting for the story?
In the world of humans, a high school in humans. Before we were in a universe vampire but now our players will play according to human rules to try to adapt. This will give a whole new perspective. And the school is in Califorinia. Lunine and sunny, which is problematic for vampires.
But they could still make a trip to the Pacific Northwest coast if they wanted.
's where I am right now, and certainly not bright and sunny. Now I finally understood why Twilight is set here and it would be easy enough for vampires.
As an alchemist, able to Sidney get good grades in chemistry?
is currently in AP chemistry. And it's very bored.
(My Own Translation)


MISERIACCIA OH!
In reality I was not exactly an end but with news like that who cares right?
I had read on the site of the Mead news of a series to follow that of Vampire Academy, a Spin-Off of which it was rumored, and now the news has been confirmed!
The series will be put on the market next summer under the title Bloodlines . I'm really
esaltatissimissima>. \u0026lt; Sqeeeeee
* * And then who will be the famous main male character? I would have some
ideuzza and all converge on him but I will not say more.
If you had not read all the books in the series.
Ok, I can not resist. Away with the speculation! We say this to you ...
Spirit Bound in its "Night in Vegas" is that someone noticed them, let's say from Sydney??
Well, I think that might be a clue.
For the choice of Sydney as heroin are very happy. Escude
the first 30 pages of Blood Promise in which I was not very nice, Sydney has managed to win!
I want to know more about the alchemists, the famous tattoo on his family and, well ... even now the star has its own charm.
I die, I die really the desire to know more and I will add it to my library. We said no
August? Only 9 more months = (
Doh!



0 comments:

Post a Comment