Sunday dedicated to the kitchen, also because I could not do anything else because it snowed all day! Luckily, yesterday I spent the whole day shopping in endless lines to finish the last purchase of Christmas decorations including raisins and candied fruit and
... The first thing on the program was the panettone from Milan: I found two recipes on the Internet so similar that I've come to the conclusion that they were happy the real recipe! Anyway this sort of game started last night at where and a half and is just now finishing in the oven at home.
I kneaded and pushed up to four times the dough so I added a little every time 'and then more flour candied raisins, sugar and eggs and butter ... just publish the recipe after trying the result.
Show that I've made ravioli with pears, pecorino cheese and served with walnut sauce.
Ingredients for the pasta (hand-rolled) : Ingredients for filling:
- kaiser 1 pear;
- 50 gr. ricotta, pecorino romano cheese
- ;
- nutmeg;
- black pepper, salt
Make a fountain with the flour to break the egg in the center with oil salt and poppy seeds, beat the egg with a fork, gradually incorporating flour until it is compact, then knead with your hands for about 10 minutes, make a ball and let stand twenty - twenty five minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the pear into small pieces and toss in pan with some butter in a bowl, mix ricotta, pecorino grated nutmeg and pepper: Add the pears when they have cooled.
Roll out the dough on a wooden rolling pin with a rather long and heavy, cut into large squares and place in center the filling, then close to the triangle and make the sauce. Cook in boiling salted water, drain and dress with walnut sauce (diluted with hot water for pasta). Obviously
doses are minimal in the way we want: I have used to verify the consistency of the dough and how many minutes are needed for cooking.
Meanwhile decorations continue and then continues into the Christmas religious thought, at least for me, yesterday's race walking towards one of the oldest and finest grocery stores in Genoa, hidden in the narrow streets are entered in the Church of San Donato a very small and very old church with a beauty moving and there I felt so happy and grateful because after all there are so many beautiful things to be enjoyed even small ... very small
Mery
0 comments:
Post a Comment