ragazzuoli Good evening! I was invited
to participate in a MEME from Ivanalessia The Book of eterm .
What is a meme?
It's that simple. This is a mini-questionnaire that you must turn five other bloggers including who has been invited and to whom you want to pass.
^ ^ A nice chain!
Then, as I said I was invited by Ivanalessia and I chose these five bloggers who turn: Morn
Forgotten Pages
Julian de The Facts of Gocciole
Imagination Imagination
Glory of Gloria's Cafe litterary
Sara88 of My Literary Cafe
Obviously it is not an obligation.
These are my answers:
How many books have you read in 2010?
101 books
fiction and how many were not? 98
fiction, two essays, one play.
many writers and many writers?
4 the rest of writers writers
The best book you read?
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
And the worst?
None. Never thought I threw away some money.
The oldest book you read?
Prince Vampire Christine Feehan 1999
And the latest?
The Scratch Night Rachel Vincent
What the book with the longest title?
The Forbidden Taste of Ginger Jamie Ford
And the one with the shortest title?
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
How many books have you read again?
do not know, often I get the flash and I have to run to reread
And what would you read?
Most
The most read books by the same author this year?
17 novels Gena Showalter Lords of the Underworld - Alien Huntress - Tales of an Extraordinary Girl.
many books written by Italian authors?
3 books
And how many of the books read were taken to the library?
None.
Of those who had books read ebooks?
Only 3.
0 comments:
Post a Comment