I can not believe it's over this Sunday too: there are so many things I still do think that I should go to bed at three in the morning! In
straight line last week I made social life was a lot more time than I happened to go out for four nights in a row!
One of these outputs has been devoted to the theater, a passion which does not indulge often enough, because the theater is really a magic when the lights are lowered onto the stage and the show begins, the words of a text is transformed and it is as if they took the body if it acquires a meaning true ...
The show I saw was taken from a work of Dario For, Mistero buffo, reinterpreted pop version by Paolo Rossi Paolo Rossi ... extraordinary!
Mysteries funny were the ones worn in the street theater and events in the life of Christ told in apocryphal Gospels and the verbal tradition: it "meets" the figure of Jesus in two or three episodes, is a very human Christ with nothing sacred but at the same time there is something so divine in this man.
A beautiful scene of the Passion is represented when a Madonna addolarata under the cross of her son, Mary is not a resigned acceptance that the will of God, but a mother desperate and in pain without the consolation of a pain getting angry with Gabriel ... that he had not notified of this order so bitter and terrible ... I'm not ashamed to say that I cried!
I like that believe it or not, and I believe the figure of Christ represents the best part of the human being its noblest sentiments, but also representing the parable of human existence in all its misery, they speak of outcasts, exiles, massacres, the cross flow every day, but also of hope and opportunity to redeem himself to go beyond this misery and the pain.
The show is funny because who knows Fo knows that in his works the tears and laughter blend wonderfully ... as in life.
Turning to more mundane things: these are the proofs ... why do not yet finished the favors my sister, I dare not say how much I still miss and feel bad because I do not mean to panic! I'm sure this picture will appeal to sguincio Manu!
The other end of the work is the storage basket pegs that I bought this spring and are likely to be washed and used before I could make a point ...
Night, night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment