Friday, January 7, 2011

What Is Average Muscle Percentage

Hand In My Shopping Bag



I had not written a post with the last Christmas shopping but not forgotten because, unfortunately, I had nothing to say, '(
As always, Santa brought me half of what was written on my wish list ... maybe because this year I really asked the impossible, or perhaps because, never before, his is a habit = (
fact is that the high cost of obese middle-aged dressed in red this year I was not even brought a book. Not one! But we're kidding?
And I that I had behaved very well throughout the year and I had also left the biscuits under the tree ... a disgrace!
The old man has tried everything to clear itself ... There was bad weather ... The Royal Air Mail is clogged ... Things do not function as once etc..
Fortunately there is Befana =)
So, here's what I found yesterday in my shoes ^ ^



HardBack Language
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - Nightshade #1 -
HALO by Alexandra Adornetto - Halo #1-



PAPERBACK in Lingua
LORD OF MISRULE by Rachel Caine - Morganville Vampires #5 -
LAST SACRIFICE by Richelle Mead - Vampire Academy #6 -
NEED by Carrie Jones - Need #1 -



In Italiano 
THE VAMPIRE PRINCE Christine Feehan
VEX AND Kalix Martin Millar





Nightshade . Pages aged.
Tiny brackets on Nightshade and Need .
The covers are fantastic! I do not see very well in the photos but Need is all glitter, like the Pixie golden trail they leave behind in the book and Nightshade well, is spettalare. Aged pages to make it look "Magic," the real book of the Keepers.
I can not wait to read ^ ^





0 comments:

Post a Comment