Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hypoglycemia And Cold Weather

Muti New Year new life ... High

Among the various interests that pull me from here and there is certainly a passion for books: I do not usually affect the space between the novels, art books, history, the yellows, thrillers, fantasy ... The important thing is that I'm passionate about the plot, is written well and ends well. Yes, because the thing that I can not resist when they are in a library is to go and see how it goes if I think there is a positive end, the book is mine, but if I see anything at all that there is something sad the poor book is there!
I know these things will not do, the "real intellectuals "you would never influenced by anything like that to me ... it will be the" real intellectuals "I've never liked them but I can not stand the uncertainty in life is the thing that most storms that will happen. .. some part of the ashes back in the middle is inevitable but what is it?
is not believing the predictions of coffee, the answer to the question about how my life will not ... but I can have a book why should I torture ??!!!
This long prologue to say that finally (via Lo ') I found a reading group, that reported on the right, which I joined for the upcoming readings and take this opportunity for thank all the people who sent me an e-mail welcome!
The other initiative that I signed is organized by Lizzie Kate SAL of Manu (the image is always on the right) ecology and many bright colors, the question is: who'll give him? We must see who will be good ... I forgot to post about the SAL did with the first Christmas: Chocolat went to my little sister as a gift for his new house here it comes ...
Night, night
Mery

0 comments:

Post a Comment