Buondì ragazzuoli
E ^ ^ 'I am very pleased to perecchia surprise that I inform you that four bloggers have received Book of Tales of the premium Sunshine!
I was really surprised. A big thank you to Morna of Forgotten Pages , PLEASE LET ME Blake16 of to Malitia of Dusty Pages in Wonderland and Ivanalessia of The book eterm .
Thanks girls, thank you very much =)
When you receive the reward you must:
1. thank those who have awarded
2. Write a post for the prize
3. increased to 12 blogs that we think deserve
4. Insert the link of each of the blogs that we have chosen
5. Telling awarded
And now ... here is the blog where I spend twelve recognition:
Atelier Books
PLEASE LET ME
Forgotten Pages
My Literary Cafe
The Facts of Gocciole
Apples of Silence
The Magical World of Books
Dusty Pages in Wonderland
Hungry Wolf Book
Lost in Bookland
Romance and not only
The Book Lord
Thanks again for the award ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment