USCITA PREVISTA NEGLI U.S.A PER IL 21 DICEMBRE 2010
"I don't love Sonny Flannery."
That's the lie Kelley Winslow told to protect the boy she loves from a power he doesn't know he possesses. Devastated, Sonny retreats—to a haven for Lost Fae that's hidden deep underneath New York City.
But Kelley's not about to let things end in heartbreak. To get Sonny back, she's got to find out who's after his magick—and how to use her own. She's got to uncover who's recruiting Janus Guards to murderously hunt innocent Faerie. She's got to help rebuild the shattered theater company she called family. And she's got to do it all without getting dangerously distracted by the Fennrys Wolf, whose legendary heart of stone seems to melt whenever he's around Kelley.
The intrigue and romance that began with Wondrous strange and Darklight come to a stormy head in Tempestuous, the breathtaking conclusion to Lesley Livingston's ravishing urban Faerie trilogy.
Autor:
Hello! My name is Lesley Livingston. I am a writer and actress living in Toronto, Canada. I have a master's degree in English from the University of Toronto, where I specialized in Arthurian literature and Shakespeare. I am a principal performer and founding member of the Tempest Theatre Group, a Shakespearean theater company. Wondrous Strange is my first novel, the first in a trilogy.
“The third and final entry in the series that began with Wondrous Strange (2008), this ends the story just right. … The romance! And the battles! And all the Shakespeare! It’s enjoyable [and] well-plotted.”
— Kirkus Reviews
Mancano ben 44 giorni alla data di publicazione Tempestuous of , new addition to the series Wondrous Strange that tells the adventures of Kelley and Sonny.
What ever happen this time??
I would say the first line of the blurb gives way to several speculations: " I'm not in love with Sonny Flannery ." Kelley, but what do you say?? Oo
Anyone who has loved the two previous novels will be pleased to know that this new volume will be available from December 21 anglophone market, just before Christmas!
Those of you who like me is thinking of adding it to lettirina for Santa??
Reading level: Young Adult
Hardcover: 368 pages
Publisher: HarperTeen (December 21, 2010)
Language: Inglese
0 comments:
Post a Comment