Payne, twin sister of Vishous, is cut from the same dark, seductive cloth as her brother. Imprisoned for eons by their mother, the Scribe Virgin, she finally frees herself-only to face a devastating injury. Manuel Manello, M.D., is drafted by the Brotherhood to save her as only he can-but when the human surgeon and the vampire warrior meet, their two worlds collide in the face of their undeniable passion. With so much working against them, can love prove stronger than the birthright and the biology that separates them?
OMMIODIO, OMMIODIO, OMMIODIO!!!
E 'with great pleasure that I inform you that 29 March 2011 released the highly anticipated ninth chapter of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series titled Unleashed Lover, whose protagonist is Payne.
After suffering a serious spinal cord injuries, Payne will be brought to the headquarters of the Brotherhood, where Manuel Manella will try to save her life at any cost.
Oh yes also because, unfortunately, if something were to happen, the poor surgeon should deal not only with a very-very angry brother who Vishous but also with a mother as evil so divine ... the Scribe Virgin! And we know that it is better does not make her angry!
literally dying by the desire to read this new book!
With Payne it will fine, I'm sure and I almost worth the poor MD ... that girl is certainly not a classic damsel to save, delicate and fragile ... is a S ***** A galactic scale!
Ok, I'm more into the skin especially with regard to Quinn and Blay, I love the story of these two, agony for the history of these two who, in the last chapters of the series, I have grown to the point of becoming my favorite characters!
Come on guys! =)
Okay, maybe ... and just maybe, something primarily Lover Unleashed Quinn and Blay but this is all because of Ward. I am now employed by the Brotherhood of the Black Dagger, is becoming a disease ... I do not know what to do: (
addition to having already taken pre-order the book now do not really know where to turn. really This will be a long and grueling wait!: (
0 comments:
Post a Comment