Sunday, November 21, 2010

Force Rebreakable Boards

Hamlet, carpets and other stories ... Christmas is coming



The title, a bit of effect to be honest, is a summary of some things that I'm 'making and others that have gone to see: sull'Amleto of Shakespeare based the play interpreted and directed by Philip Timi "The people have no bread? Let's give the brioche."
I attended last performance date in Genoa at the Theatre of the cough, which sits in the shadow of the Church of St. Augustine Negri in the square where stands the Museum of St. Augustine with its beautiful cloister triangular .. . Crossing this fairytale scenario is not difficult to immerse yourself in an atmosphere that introduces you to the magic theater, in particular the text represented was something surreal: it was based on the famous Shakespearean tragedy but with significant changes in vision on the subject. The protagonist, Hamlet, is tired of his role playing himself night after night, trying to get out of their cliche ' character of tormented and uncertain resolve (we would say today to borrow a term from psychology petty) ahilui but he can not! It seems pulled in its history with a sense of inevitability and especially by the women in his life that envelop and overwhelm him with a force that does not have: great dialogue with Ophelia when (among a long series of kisses ... my colleague came to see the handsome yearns!) Hamlet says to Ophelia will never give or anyone else would love this because he does not have enough to be able to focus on others than on himself! It 'a show that is worth seeing if only for the enormous talent of the actors ... Moving on to carpets of the title, is actually only one and I just: one for my room, I wanted to buy a rug for a long time until I saw a beautiful fairy Hands up this summer and I decided that would have been mine. What season for cross-stitch with wool, piovosissimo better than this fall? So here I am on track ... and finally, I do not want to I for my delay, I brought forward the SAL Chocolat, I think combining the third and fourth stage .. I can not wait to take it to the framer because me gusta mucho ! (English classes begin to be felt :):)) Good Sunday, Mery

0 comments:

Post a Comment