Sometimes, unexpectedly I would say, can be understood in the right place at the right time to enjoy something beautiful: it is what I happened Friday when taking advantage of the bridge to the 150 years of the Unification of Italy I went to Milan.
The day began auspiciously rarely because I happened to go to Milan to find a time so beautiful with mild temperatures so as to encourage many people to turn in his shirt sleeves.
The plan was to visit the Pinacoteca di Brera after making a stop at the library near the Piazza Duomo Hoepli ... and that's where you experienced the luck out of the Metro because I saw the gigantic development poster advertising the exhibition, which obviously could not go to see it and putting it around the Brera!
The exhibition is based on a collection of paintings from between 1910 and 1950 thanks to the two spouses Clark, Sterling Calrk he was one of the heirs of the Singer heritage with great passion for art and even though it was a self had a great flair, helped in this by his wife, and so between 1910 and 1950 has collected a series of works of art including paintings presented at the Milan show. These works of nineteenth-century authors such as Renoir, Monet, Manet, Pisarro, Sisley these works are turning the world during the reorganization of the S. and F Clark Art Institute at Williams College in the U.S.: a museum but also a center of research over the years has attracted and trained many artists and scholars from around the world.
not think I can express how nice it was to immerse myself in something so amazing: the colors, lights, shapes ... I do not know is refreshing!
The picture here is next to Renoir, I brought it because I feel very near to those who love the embroidery and sewing do not feel poorly represented by a woman? I should note that the color of the hat does not make it absolutely in the picture: it's great! Shades of red and orange Anchor colors will range from 46 to 335 passing for 324 ... Raves (?)
This picture is of Berthe Morisot, Manet's brother's wife, who had not been admitted to the School of Fine Arts in Paris as a woman but decided to study the same and was a pupil Acuna's important painters of the ... is also important never to forget what in the world of women have had to struggle to pursue their passions and their talents.
The exhibition will be at the Royal Palace until 19 June 2011 qualsisi other news site www.impressionistimilano.it. A final report
concerns a fantastic embroidery shop in Via G. Ferrari 6 (area Corso Genova) is called Point de Marque is a shop specializing in both classical and cross-stitch embroidery as well as having an infinite variety of fabrics and kits for cross stitch and half a point: we also have ... great kindness and helpfulness! If you do not believe the
try to do a survey on their site www.pointdemarque.com.
inifinito A thank you goes', as always when I am at Milan, to my two guide who will lead me anywhere and I always tell so many things in this city: Roberta and Gianmarco.
0 comments:
Post a Comment