Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Detroit Opera House What To Wear

PREVIEW: The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter-The Lords of the Underworld # 8 -

Ancora inedito in Italia, la blurb tradotta contiene Spoiler...
The Lords of the Underworld return in this enthralling tale of an immortal warrior determined to win and the beautiful seductress he can’t resist.

Possessed by the demon of Defeat, Strider cannot lose a challenge without suffering unimaginable pain. For him, nothing stands in the way of victory. Until Kaia, an enchanting Harpy, tempts him to the razor’s edge of surrender.

Known among her people as The Disappointment, Kaia must bring home the gold in the Harpy Games or die. Strider is a distraction she can’t afford because he as an agenda of his own - steal first prize, an ancient artifact godly, before the winner can be named. But as the competition heats up, only one prize will matter - the love thought possible ... Neither HAD

My Own Translation:
The Lords of the Underworld are back with this thrilling tale of an immortal warrior determined to win and a beautiful seductress who can not resist.
Possessed by the demon of Defeat, Strider can not lose a challenge without suffering unimaginable pain. For him, nothing gets in his way to victory. Up to Kaia, a harpy who tempts fascinating to the threshold of performance.
known among his people as "The Disappointment", Kaia will bring home the gold at the Games of the Harpies or die. Strider is a distraction that can not be granted because he has a plan of his own - to steal the first prize, an ancient artifact of God, before the winner is announced.
But, when the competition enters the heart, only one prize will matter really - the love that neither of us had thought possible ...


OMG !!!!!!!!
do not believe it! Released October 3, 2011 for the Anglophone market and I'm already dying.
Everlive I think I already said a hundred times, but Strider is my favorite Lords! This book should do or cause to be amazing Showalter for moral damages. Apart from my
attendibilissimo threats, what do you think of the cover and the blurb??
My expectations are really high, I adore the cover even if a bit 'yellow and the plot ... What the hell! E 'explosive!
I think this will seriously (Yes, I know ... I say it every time) the most exhausting of my life waiting on the reader. How will the Strider
the fact that she slept with Paris?
How on earth can someone like that Kaia is called "disappointing"?
What will happen when the mother of the Harpies come back? (Oh yes, this book also returns the Tabitha Skyhawk ... I do not think it is random)
What are the Games of the Harpies?

Damn, there are still seven months and I am already so low: (hopefully good!


Title: The Darkest Surrender
Author: Gena Showalter
Date:

Paperback Publisher: HQN Books
Published: Oct 2011


0 comments:

Post a Comment